Hey there! This post is a little bit exciting for me because its my first ever 'Empties' post. I think they are a great idea, because you get to read a well informed opinion of a series of products, appose to just being presented with a haul or something where you don't actually hear about the quality of the products. If you do like this style of post, I highhhhly recommended you go check out Miss Heather Lauren, as she has done quite of few of these Empty Product posts and they are all reaally great! Anywho, let's get the ball rolling!
2. Olay Enriched Night Cream- this was the first night cream I have ever tried so I can't really give well informed review as I don't have a point of reference, you get me? I will say that I did like this night cream, it was one of the cheapest ones and the morning after using it my skin always looked and felt better. I would recommend this to girls like me who are just starting out in the night cream business, I would buy it again but on the same hand I want to try something new.
3. Maybelline Makeup Remover- to be honest this make up remover wasn't the best, but it was cheap and I don't regret buying it. I would use it of a night and it would looook like all my eye make up was removed, but then when I woke up in the morning I still has black residue under my eyes. Buttt in saying that, I always wore water proof mascara, so it is never the easiest thing to remove in the first place. Overall, There is no harm in buying this product, but I personally wont be doing it again.
4. Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer- Natio is only available in Australia and New Zealand, so I apologise to all my international readers (which is most of you haha), but for the record I really like the brand and have used many of their products in the past. This primer was just a oversized sample and I think some people would really like it but because I have oily skin I don't think its the best primer for me. It assists with giving a dewy glow thus promoting a youthful look. The consistency was a little but watery for my liking, it was like you were applying a moisturiser to a degree and it didn't have that silicone-y feel which everyone seems to have a love/hate relationship with. I wont be buying the full size.
5. NP Set Pasarella Mascara- I really like Napoleon Perdis products and I really like the concept of NP Set, but to be be honest this mascara was just OK. I dont really have anything bad to say about it, but nor do I have anything good to say about it. Looook I just think you can get better quality mascaras for the same price. (Worst product review ever hahaha)
6. Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner- I reeeeally like this eye liner, I'm sorry that all the writing has rubbed off the packaging, but I guess that just goes to show how much used it. Its a great liner for those just starting out in liquid liner, or who have a little trouble, as the felt tip liner makes it a pretty smooth process. I will just say that it does tend to wear as the day goes on, but nothing too terrible and I dont think this is the best liner for those who like a good clean wing, atleast I found it a bit hard to achieve. All in all I really like this liquid and have already repurchased as new one!
7. Chanel No 5 Eau De Toilette 50mL- this empty bottle has be hanging around for a while but I really wanted to include in my Empties post. I love this perfume, its expensive as anything, but I think its worth it. I love ittttttt, i love it, i love it and have already got another 100mL bottle!
Alrighttt, I think thats all from me! I know I have a picture of a face mask but I used it so long ago I couldn't summon up a review, I'm sorryyyy. And, I'm sorry for being terrible and hardly posting last month, YEAR TWELVE... it's quite a time consuming thing. Have a great weekend!