Friday 3 May 2013

Myth MAC Lipstick Swatch



Hey there! I won't do too much talking here, this is the up close and personal with the lipstick MYTH, as promised!
To describe this lipstick itself, it is simply a solid flesh toned nude (the swatches speak for themselves). It is a satin finish, so it goes on easily and doesn't overly dry out the lips but has great lasting power.  Because this lipstick is so close to my natural skin tone it will be great for causal days when I just want an easy lipstick that isn't toooo much or when I have a dramatic eye and don't want to make my lips a focal point!
This product retails for AU$36 from MAC Stores.
I think that's about all from me, I'm sorry this hasn't been an overly chatty post, yesterday I worked a fourteen hour day and I am beyond tired!
Enjoy scrolling through the pictureeees of this gorgeous lipstick and have a great Friday!




Ashleigh xo

2 comments:

  1. really loving that colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful colour, i want this lipstick more than words can explain! roll on payday X

    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete