Saturday 9 February 2013

My MAC Eye Shadow Collection

Hey there! This post is pretty self-explanatory, here is my MAC eye shadow collection. I thought I had better get this post up sooner rather than later because I am thinking about depotting all of these bad boys and putting them into a couple of quad palettes. In Australia these retail for $33.00, so they aren't exactly the cheapest eye shadows on the block, but I do highly recommended them particularly for getting neutrals so you know you’ll get your money’s worth of. In saying that, there are plenty of cheaper dupes for these colours; it’s really just up to you.


Top Row, Left to Right:
Honey Lust (Lustre), Naked Lunch (Frost), Brule (Satin), Yogurt (Matte) Crystal Avalanche (Veluxe Pearl)

Bottom Row, Left to Right:
Amber Lights (Frost), Satin Taupe (Frost), Handwritten (Matte2), Woodwinked (Veluxe Pearl) & Cranberry (Frost).  

OUTSIDE NATURAL LIGHTING
Same As Shown in Previous Photo:  Top Row, Left to Right:
Honey Lust , Naked Lunch, Brule, Yogurt, Crystal Avalanche
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
Amber Lights, Satin Taupe, Handwritten, Woodwinked & Cranberry  
INSIDE NATURAL LIGHTING

My favourite finish of eye shadow would definitely have to be Veluxe Pearl, they are just so soft and velvet-y, but unfortunately they don’t have a wide colour range in that finish so the next best thing would have to be the frosts in my opinion. My least favourite eye shadow I own would definitely have to be Cranberry, even though it is absolutely stunning in the pan, it really doesn't suit me (something I should have thought about before I bought it).
Below is a picture of my four favourite eye shadows. From left to right they are:
Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe & Brule

From Left to Right: Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe & Brule
Fun Fact: The First ever MAC eye shadow I bought was when Brule when I was 14! I chose it because I was so overwhelmed with all the colours and I thought a highly reecommened  neutral was the best way to go!
What was the first MAC eyeshadow you purchased?
Ashleigh xo

1 comment: