Tuesday 1 January 2013

Wish List #1

Hey There! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here’s a little snapshot of my evening a couple of days ago (and most other evenings really) I’m sitting in bed, reading blog post after blog post and watching YouTube video after YouTube video, lusting over the countless beauty products I wish I had whilst other people are almost mocking me through a screen, with their own glorious swatches and… I could go on, but I think I’ll stop myself there. Anywho, (because I have nothing better to do) I thought I would give you a little peek into what products are on my wish list. Fingers crossed that one day they will land in my lap!

1.       Origins - Super Spot Remover AU$19.00

2.      Benefit - Hoola Bronzer AU$51.00

3.       Yves Saint Laurent- Shocking Mascara AU$52.00

4.      Benefit - Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation AU$55

5.       Soap & Glory- Flake Away Spa Body Polish AU$16.95

6.      Soap & Glory- Clean, Girls Body Wash AU$13.95

 What products have you got on your wish list? & If you own any of these products pleeeease share your thoughts of them!

Ashleigh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment