Tuesday 22 January 2013

NOTD: Charming Lavender


Hey there! Apologies for the quick little post, but I'm trying to get through the mountain of holiday homework I have to do! Here is what I have been wearing on my nails since I acquired these polishes this month. Each finger has two coats of the Revlon 211 'Charming' nail polish and on both my ring finger and thumb there is an additional coat of the Revlon 230 'Popular' Polish.


(Left) Revlon 211 'Charming'- this a gorgeous almost pastel lavender colour that is very opaque and it really is a gorgeous spring or summer colour.
(Right) Revlon 230 'Popular'- this is a very sheer purple colour (it has a bit more pink in it than Charming) with both silver glitter and small sequin/flecks. To be honest I was a bit disappointed when I first got this polish as it isn't opaque at all, but I love wearing it on top of other polishes such as Charming. 

As you can see I'm not the very best at painting nails but I really wanted to show you this pretty combo! I hope you are all well and having a lovely day wherever you may be.

Ashleigh xo


No comments:

Post a Comment