Wednesday 16 January 2013

Another Little Drugstore Haul

 Hey there! Let's face it, it was inevitable this was going to happen, I even foreshadowed it in my previous haul. The sales were just too good for me to resist and before I knew it I found myself back through the Chemist Warehouse doors trying to juggle these products to the counter- did I mention it was 50% off all cosmetics?

Unfortunately somehow I've already managed to misplace the receipt so unfortunately I won't be able to give you the prices exactly, but I'll give you the rough amount. 



Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 300 ‘ Bare Bones’ – the name give a pretty good indication of the colour, it is a very light mushroom/off white colour. I've been on the hunt for a colour like this for quite sometime and when Estée aka Essiebutton (I'm her biggest fan) mentioned this in one of her videos a just knew I had to get it! Sale Price: AU$8-ish

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet - this was definitely an impulse buy, but I've used these lip balms before and really liked it. Sale Price: AU$1.50-ish


Maybelline Color Tattoo in 05 Too Cool- these crème eye shadows/bases are very versatile and really do stay put all day (maybe not 24hrs as it claim but still...) I own a couple others but I wanted one that I can used on more of a regular basis, and this icy white could definitely be used as a brow bone highlight or as a bases for an array of eye shadows. Sale Price AU$4-ish

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant- I will just tell you right now that the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream original is a miracle worker and I do often used it on my chapped lips when they are at their worst. This little tin will be more convenient for when I'm out and about so I'm sure I'll get plenty of use of it. Sale Price AU$5.00 



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick- I've heard plenty of people recommend these little beauties so I thought I should just give them a try. Sale Price AU$8-ish




Maybelline Dream LUMItouch Highlighting Concealer in 002 Nude- I've been looking for something to brighten up my under eye area and Zoe aka Zoella gave this little product a lot of praise, so I'll test it out and hopefully it does the job! Sale Price AU$4-ish

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in 01 Blackest Black- This was the most expensive product of this shopping trip but I have been meaning to try out some new liquid eyeliners, I wanted one with a greater staying power and with a bit more precision. This one seems to tick all the boxes and I am excited to try it out. Sale Price AU$15-ish 


(Left to Right) Revlon Balm Stain in Lovesick, Revlon Liquid Eye Pen, Maybelline LUMItouch Highlighting Concealer, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool

That is aaaall (for now), but please let me know in the comments what are your favourite drugstore products? 
Ashleigh xo


No comments:

Post a Comment