Monday 7 January 2013

A Quick Update

Hey there! I apologies in advance for the average post I am about to make, but I just wanted to give you all a quick little update! I am about to go on a (very) short holiday with my family, by short I mean about five days maybe six. Unfortunately I will have no access to Wifi or internet of any sort – how will I survive?! Hence my blog will not be updated for a few days, but whilst I am away I plan to make a little start on an upcoming ‘series’, if you will, where I basically just review and compare all of the fundamental products of my makeup collection. It would be like a weekly thing for example, week one may be foundations, where I would review a few of my foundations and then week two may be pressed powders where I review four of my setting powder ect. Ill then set up a little page on in my side bar called ‘Reviews’ (super original, I know), so they can easily be accessed for many months to come, especially when I mention the products in future posts!

I think that’s pretty much all I had to say,  I look forward to seeing you in a week, after I have undertaken many a bush walks, roasting/burning some delicious marshmallows and fingers crossed, maybe even catching a fish!

Ashleigh xo





2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Looking forward to your reviews! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was greaaaat :D & I look forward to posting them! xo

    ReplyDelete