Saturday 12 January 2013

A Little Drugstore Haul

Hey there! I just did a little bit of shopping the other day and discovered that the Chemist Warehouse (to my fellow Australians, it’s the big yellow chemist franchise) was having a 50% all cosmetics sale. Considering that drugstore makeup is getting to be almost as expensive as some high-end brands I thought I had better take this opportunity and pick up a few bits. The sale is still on so I am thinking I may need to go back and grab a few more products! Anywho, here are the few items that I did purchase on shopping trip number one…
Revlon Nail Polish in 211‘Charming’ – this is a very opaque pale purple/lavender nail polish which I had had my eye on for quite some time.
                RRP: AU$13.95   SALE: $6.97  
 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks in shades (from left to right)
                 20- A bright fuchsia
                 12- An orange coral
                 16- A pinky/apricot coral
 I own other Rimmel lipsticks from this line and really liked them. They are very pigmented and have great lasting power so I couldn’t resist buying some more. Side Note: Last night I wore a mixture of no. 12 and no. 16 to get the perfect coral! 
             RRP: AU$ 11.95   SALE: $5.97
 
Maybelline One By One Mascara- I bought this mainly as a backup for when my current mascara runs out, I have heard good things about this mascara though and it claims to create ‘clump-free big volume’.
RRP: AU$19.25   SALE: $9.63
 
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof  Eye Definer in 26 Nior- I have a confession; I haven’t had a black pencil liner in my collection for about three years now, so I thought it was time to buy one. I own the liquid eyeliner from the Exaggerate line which I am quite a fan of so I thought why not grab the pencil version too!
RRP: AU$12.50   SALE $6.25
Side Note: I have changed my mind (sorry) about the whole review series. Instead of boring you all with four foundation reviews in a row, I think I will just mix it up a bit and might do for example a mascara review and a foundation review in one week and that is all. That way I can still post other random posts such as hauls like this too. Have a lovely weekend!

Ashleigh xo

4 comments:

  1. Do let me know what you think of the mascara- I'm running out, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice haul *_* very nice products! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! && Thank you for stopping by :)
    I'll be sure to check it out now!
    & yeees, email me when you get the chance :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete